Do you want your website to rank high in search engines? If so, then you must employ top SEO tools. This blog post is all about top SEO tools and how they work. I will describe the pricing of each tool so that you can determine if it is worthwhile investing in one of these top SEO tools for your business website!
We’ll talk about what each tool can do to help a website rank higher in search engines and why it’s important. After reading this blog post, you will know which SEO tools are best for your business needs.
We have put together a list of some of the most popular SEO software that is currently being used by professionals to optimize their online presence: SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz Pro Tools, Google Analytics Premium Plan or Standard Plan (depending on company size), Buzzsumo, MajesticSEO Elite Plus Package.
What is SEO?
SEO is a marketing strategy that has been widely used to help businesses get their products and services in front of their target audience. SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization, which includes optimizing the content on a website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPS).
SEO can help you boost your site’s visibility on search engines. It is also worth mentioning that you can use many different SEO tools, including free ones. With these tools, you’ll be able to optimize your website for search engines like Google.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a tricky process that can take time to master. It’s always nice to have the help of some tools, but with so many out there, it’s difficult to know which one will best suit your needs.
We will review different SEO tools and their pricing so that you can decide what’s best for you. So here are some best tools that I personally recommend.
Ahrefs is one of the most popular SEO tools out there that monitors the performance of your site and its competitors. You can use ahrefs to see who’s linking to you, what keywords they are using, how much traffic they are sending you, and where your prospects hang out online.
It also tells you which social media sites are most popular in order to help with content marketing campaigns. Ahrefs also gives you detailed backlinks to help with link-building campaigns.
Ahrefs is an All-in-one SEO toolset with free Learning materials and a passionate Community & support.
The main tools of Ahrefs are:
- Site Explorer is a very powerful, competitive analysis tool. It has three types of research tools in one interface- organic traffic research, backlink checker, and paid traffic research.
- One of the main features that sets this tool apart is that it gives you insight into competitors’ keyword rankings and which pages bring the most search engine traffic.
- It also lets you know what links there are to your competitor’s sites and their quality of backlinks. The best feature about this tool is that it will let you know if your competitors utilize paid search advertising, where they funnel it, and how much money they are spending on it (though I would like to see more transparency regarding cost).
- Keywords Explorer is the most comprehensive keyword research tool on the market. It is packed with features that make it simple to find thousands of great keyword ideas, analyze their level of difficulty in ranking for them and calculate their potential for traffic.
- The tool comes with all ten major search engines out of the box, and it gives you accurate search volumes for 171 countries around the world. It calculates a keyword’s traffic potential based on its “Clicks” metric, which measures how often people are likely to click on the result if they see it in SERPs.
- You will discover keywords that have more potential than others by using Ahrefs’ Keyword Difficulty score. It also provides an overview of all rankings positions history so you can monitor whether your chosen keyword is getting easier or harder to rank over time.
- Site Audit is a tool that can help you identify any SEO-related issues on your website. It is capable of pinpointing performance, HTML tags, social media, content quality, and more! Ahrefs Site Audit is a tool that can help you identify any SEO-related issues on your website.
- Rank Tracker is a monitoring tool that monitors your rankings over time and helps you keep track of how other sites rank.
- You can monitor your rankings for desktop and mobile Google rankings across 170 countries. You will also be able to see how your SEO efforts are paying off with Ahrefs Rank Tracker’s interactive graphs.
- This tool helps you monitor SERP features, showing the percentage of clicks from organic search traffic that land on your website. You can also get a history of visibility, average position, and traffic, positions distribution.
- Content Explorer is the fastest way to find high-quality content for your niche. Ahrefs Content Explorer is a powerful web tool that searches through a database of one billion pages and returns the most relevant results for research purposes.
- You can sort your results by various metrics, including organic traffic, referring domains, domain rating, traffic value, and social shares. This tool is perfect for bloggers and writers in any niche!
Free SEO tools include[Limited Features]:
- Webmaster Tools.
- Backlink Checker.
- Broken Link Checker.
- Website Authority Checker.
- Keyword Generator.
- YouTube Keyword Tool.
- Amazon Keyword Tool.
- Bing Keyword Tool.
- SERP Checker.
- SEO Toolbar.
- WordPress Plugin.
The features & extra tools of Ahrefs are Domain Comparison, Batch Analysis, Link Intersect, and Content Gap Email Alerts SEO check Search Engine Software, and Traffic Checker.
Plans and Pricing:
- LITE: That costs $99/month if billed monthly and $82/month if billed annually.
- STANDARD: That costs $179/month if billed monthly and $149/month if billed annually.
- ADVANCED: That costs $399/month if billed monthly and $332/month if billed annually.
- AGENCY: That costs $999/month if billed monthly and $832/month if billed annually.
You may upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your membership at any time. There are no contracts or other hidden costs.
SEMrush is a competitive research and marketing intelligence company. It provides features to help online marketers identify the most profitable keywords for SEO, PPC, and social media campaigns of all sizes.
How does SEMrush work?
Put in a keyword or domain into the system and press enter. SEMrush will show you a list of pages with backlinks, top organic results, top paid ads, top social results, and popular domains related to the keyword or domain. You can also review your competitors’ keywords and backlinks as well as increase your own keyword rank by getting your SEO-optimized content featured more prominently on search engine pages.
What are the features of SEMrush?
- Competitive research and marketing intelligence.
- Keyword tools to find new, profitable keywords for SEO, PPC & social media campaigns of all sizes.
- Backlink analysis tool that shows top backlinks by page/domain/subnets etc.
- SEO metrics and performance tracking (organic traffic, keywords) so you can monitor your website’s growth through organic search results on Google.
- Site audit for optimization recommendations and removal of duplicate or low-quality pages from search results with actionable reports about any issues found during site crawl process along with their severity level in terms of impact to ranking potential as well as priority rating, which helps prioritize remediation efforts such as broken backlinks etc.
- Content gap analysis tool to identify new, highly profitable keywords.
- Social monitoring tools that track top-performing content across social media channels, including Reddit, Facebook groups, and Twitter accounts with daily email notifications of trending topics related to your niche/industry you are researching for ideas on what type of content will benefit your audience the most. You can also use this feature as a brand management system, so you know how people are talking about you online.
- Link building features such as link request form generator, which sends requests directly from SEMrush site via API integration or bulk URL uploader so users can quickly submit multiple links at once without having to manually format each one individually using their preferred CMS platform.
- A mobile app that allows you to manage accounts via iOS or Android devices with the ability to view tasks as well as perform research directly from a mobile device without having to log into a browser-based interface.
- Account-level custom reporting & exporting tools.
- Site speed insights & recommendations.
Plans and Pricing:
- Pro: That costs $119.95/month if billed monthly and $99.95/month if billed annually.
- Guru: That costs $229.95/month if billed monthly and $191.62/month if billed annually.
- Business: That costs $449.95/month if billed monthly and $374.95/month if billed annually.
You still have access to most tools even if you sign up for a free account, but you’ll be restricted in terms of the data you can pull and other tools you can use. The maximum amount of Analytics queries made per day is limited to 10 (Pro users have 3,000 searches, Guru – 5,000 searches, Business – 10,000 searches). As a free member, you may only create and manage one Project and track 10 keywords in Position Tracking at a time.
3. Moz Pro
Moz Pro is a specialized SEO tool created by Moz.com. The software was designed to help users find the best ranking keywords, write well-optimized content, and analyze their competition. It also helps you identify potential problems with your website or page speed to help you improve it.
When using Moz pro, it recommends what keywords are likely to bring traffic and which ones to target, given your niche. To discover these recommendations, you input a keyword, and it will show you related search terms that have clicked on those results in the past. You can then choose which one of those results you want to focus on.
The paid version has these additional features for in-depth analytics and monitoring competitors’ backlink profiles:
Moz Pro Keyword Explorer – discover related keywords that are driving traffic to your competitors. Moz Pro also ranks each key phrase based on its value, so you know how much money these terms are bringing in revenue per month which is known as search volume or total clicks. You can even sort by CPC (cost per click) or choose a specific country for targeting purposes if needed.
What makes Moz Pro different?
This software was created specifically with SEO experts in mind, but it’s not only beneficial to them because they have made it easy enough for anyone to use. The software has many features that can be used for your personal website as well.
Moz Pro features:
- Keyword Research – This tool can help you find the right keywords for your website in less time. It’s the one tool to rule them all and it streamlines your workflow and improves how you discover and prioritize the best keywords to target in less time.
- Rank Tracking – This Tool can help you measure your SEO impact by tracking the rankings of your site and the competition. The right keywords equal website traffic, but how do you know which keywords are working? Moz Pro tells you by tracking your keyword rankings over time to know what is working and what is not. Better yet, track competitors’ movement on the SERP to uncover gaps in their strategies and build on yours.
- Site Crawl – There are many benefits it may provide for your site. This tool can help you find and fix issues that might impede your site’s ability to receive high quality traffic, rank or be indexed by search engines. You can use this tool to monitor a wide range of site issues like broken redirects, missing title tags and many more. It also allows you to prioritize which issues you need to fix first for maximum effectiveness.
- On-Page Optimization – This tool is the perfect solution to your content optimization woes! With this tool, you can optimize your content for better customer experience and boost rankings. It’s important that visitors to your site can do two things right away: know what the page they land on is about and easily find the information they’re looking for. These indicate to search engines that your page is meeting customer needs, which in turn boosts your ability to rank higher and drive more traffic.
- Link Research – Link Research Tool is an excellent tool for anyone looking to build links. It can be used to grow a quality link profile, analyze your current links and competitive standing within the industry, or find new links that are relevant to your website.
- Custom reports – Create compelling visual aids that translate wins, losses and opportunities to go after. Automatically schedule reports to send out automatically. Quickly convert Google Analytics data into useful graphs and char
The software also shows detailed information about their anchor text, nofollow or do-follow status, type of linking page, as well as other metrics that are helpful in determining whether a certain web page would be an appropriate target for acquiring additional high-quality backlinks.
Moz Pro Free vs. Paid – what should I choose?
It depends on what your needs are, but generally speaking, if you’re just starting out, then it’s better not to spend money because there are plenty of free tools that will do the job.
Moz Pro has many features which make it stand out against other SEO software applications, but one of their best attributes is how user friendly all of these options are for those who have never made a website before as well as professionals in the field because they’ve incorporated so much information into each feature including detailed analytics and certain tools to help you optimize your webpages even further.
The only drawback would be if you’re looking for an app with more comprehensive features, then perhaps this may not be what you need at first, or you should look at other options like SEMrush or Ahrefs.
Plans and Pricing:
- STANDARD: That costs $99/month if billed monthly and $79/month if billed annually.
- MEDIUM: That costs $179/month if billed monthly and $143/month if billed annually.
- LARGE: That costs $249/month if billed monthly and $199/month if billed annually.
- PREMIUM: That costs $599/month if billed monthly and $479/month if billed annually.
Moz Pro is free for 30 days which makes it easy enough to decide whether you want to make the investment because there are no strings attached, but after that first month, you’ll be prompted with an offer of $99/month if you’d like to continue using their services and take advantage of all they have to offer. If not, then your account will expire once the period has ended, giving users complete control over how much they would like to contribute towards maintaining this service on a monthly basis, so it’s up to them entirely.
KWFinder is a keyword research tool that helps you find new keywords for SEO. KWFinder can do a lot of great things for you, such as help you find hidden long-tail keywords and filter out keywords that are not profitable. Mangools has also created a very accurate keyword difficulty meter so that you have the best chance of ranking for your target keyword.
KWFinder was created to provide a way to easily find profitable, relevant keywords so that you can increase the rankings of your website in Google search engines.
- Find hidden long-tail keywords.
- Find your competitor’s keywords.
- Google Suggest keyword source for Google, YouTube, and Amazon search engines.
- Organize keywords with keyword lists for easy organization and management of related words. This is very helpful when you want to write blog posts or other content about a specific topic so that it stays organized. You can also import all the new keywords in one go by using CSV files if needed!
- Filter out unprofitable (not worth ranking) and non-relevant (low traffic) keywords easily via our Keyword Difficulty tool, which calculates multiple factors such as CPC, Adwords competition & SEO difficulty, etc. Add negative match types like +vendor (e.g., +apple iPhone) to filter out specific companies and negative match types like -coffee to remove all coffee-related keywords from your list so you will not be bothered by them again!
- Filter relevant keywords with our Keyword Suggestion Tool, which can also find the best keyword suggestions for a given topic automatically and quickly, giving you only one or two-word phrases that people type into search engines based on Google Autocomplete data.
- Local keyword research using Wikipedia & YouTube as sources of valuable long-tail information is possible now thanks to KWFinder’s new feature that helps generate local target keywords in an instant, such as “best movie theater near me,” etc.
- KWFinder provides Google SERP analysis and SEO metrics to help you understand how difficult it will be to rank for the keyword you’ve selected. This is where KWFinder stands out from other similar tools on the market!
Plans and Pricing:
- Basic: That costs $49.95/month if billed monthly and $29.00/month if billed annually.
- Premium: That costs $69.95/month if billed monthly and $39.00/month if billed annually.
- Agency: That costs $129.95/month if billed monthly and $79.00/month if billed annually.
You can use Semrush for free, but you will get limited functionalities without a paid plan.
SERPWoo is a suite of SEO tools that can help you with keyword research, rank tracking, and more.
It has diverse features such as:
- Keyword Research that helps in finding the best keywords for your site to improve traffic and ranking.
- Monitoring to track all important metrics like position, CTR (Click-through rate), impressions, and more.
- On-Page Analysis which includes an HTML validation checker and page speed analysis tool.
- Rank Tracking that shows where your website stands in comparison to competitors across multiple search engines.
- Reporting gives users convenient access to daily rankings reports with pie charts showing performance over time for each tracked keyword.
Plans and Pricing:
- BRONZE: That costs $4995/month billed monthly.
- SILVER: That costs $9995/month billed monthly.
- GOLD: That costs $19995/month billed monthly.
- Platinum: That costs $29995/month billed monthly.
You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel your plan at any time.
Majestic is an SEO company that helps people with their online marketing. They offer a range of services such as linking intelligence data, domain tools, and website auditing.
Majestic offers many different services for people who are looking to improve their online marketing. They have a range of tools available including Link Intelligence data, Site Explorer, Fresh Index, and an API. Each one of these is designed with specific users in mind so that each person can get the best service possible depending on what they need it for.
Majestic tools are a great way to build strong campaigns, drive organic traffic and boost rankings. They can be used to monitor your website’s performance, monitor the success of your SEO efforts, learn about things that may impact your site in the future, and more!
Link Explorer can help grow your site, monitor the health of your backlinks, get an understanding of your link-building efforts, and more!
Bulk Backlink Checker: Get Majestic’s data right into an Excel file which you can then upload into a web-based application or CRM in order to manage your outsourced SEO work. You will be able to identify spammy links, find contact information for site owners, which will allow you to reach out with ease, discover new inbound links, and more!
Majestic has various tools to offer that include URL Submitter, OpenApps, Keywords, Keyword Checker, Keyword Generator, Campaigns, Verified Domains, Flow Metric History, and Business Profile. There are also Compare Domains for researching a domain name’s history and metrics from Majestic SEO.
- LITE: That costs $49/month if billed monthly and $41/month if billed annually.
- This is perfect for light users of link intelligence data who are simply looking at back-links of websites they own or want to optimize. It’s also good if you would like to see your competitor’s backlink profile but don’t need all the features of our PRO subscription.
- PRO: That costs $99/month if billed monthly and $83/month if billed annually.
- The Pro package provides everything you could want and more when it comes to link intelligence data and Majestic tools. All our backlink indexes, including Fresh Index and Site Explorer, are available for use with your account.
- This is perfect if you’re an agency or professional looking for a thorough analysis of backlinks to make better decisions with your SEO strategy.
- API: That costs $399/month if billed monthly and $333/month if billed annually.
- Majestic provides developers access to Majestic Link Intelligence API via regular or large resource volumes (for heavy use). You can also get access through an extra-large volume (for mega-sites).
- Whether you are making a content marketing tool, search engine, social media platform, or any other application that needs access to our MajesticSEO Link Intelligence API, we have the perfect subscription package for you.
- The Majestic SEO API provides direct access to our link data via an HTTP interface for parsing and analyzing all of your website’s backlinks quickly and easily.
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a website crawler that helps you improve onsite SEO by extracting data and auditing for common SEO issues. Download and crawl 500 URLs for free, or buy a license to remove the limit and access advanced features.
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a free and open-source website crawler created by Alan Blewitt which extracts both visible and non-visible data from websites. It audits sites according to best practice SEO requirements, including checking for broken links, identifying duplicate content, finding outbound links, etc.
The aim of the crawler is to provide webmasters with rich insights into the performance of their site’s onsite search engine optimization (SEO).
Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider has been developed specifically for this purpose, and it comes with a number of powerful features that will help you rank higher on SERPs.
SEO has changed in the past few years in that now it is crucial to have a top-quality website that is optimized for search engines. Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider has been specifically developed for this purpose and comes with a number of powerful features.
- Find Broken Links, Errors & Redirects
Find broken links (404s) and server problems with this browser extension. Examine the errors and source URLs for repair, or pass them on to a developer.
- Analyse Page Titles & Meta Data
Run a crawl and analyze page titles and meta descriptions to discover those that are excessively long, brief, missing, or duplicated throughout your site.
- Review Meta Robots & Directives
This extension will allow you to check those URLs blocked by robots.txt, meta robots, or X-Robots-Tag directives like ‘noindex’ and ‘nofollow,’ as well as canons and rel= “next” and rel= “prev.’
- Audit hreflang Attributes
Visually check redirects, find temporary and permanent redirects, identify redirect chains and loops, or upload a list of URLs to audit in a site migration.
- Discover Exact Duplicate Pages
Find duplicate URLs with an md5 algorithmic check, partially duplicated elements such as page titles, descriptions, or headings, and low-content pages.
- Generate XML Sitemaps
Create XML Sitemaps and Image XML Sitemaps quickly with flexible URL parameters to include last modified, priority, and change frequency settings.
- Site Visualisations
Using interactive crawl and directory force-directed diagrams, tree graphs, and site visualizations, assess internal links and URL structure.
- Crawl Limit
It Allows automated crawling, scheduled crawls, and auto-export of crawl data to Google Sheets. Alternatively, you may entirely automate it with the command line.
- Crawl Configuration
- Crawl Comparison
Crawl data can be compared to see how issues and opportunities have changed. Compare site structure, identify changes in key elements and metrics, and use URL mapping to compare staging against production sites.
- AMP Crawling & Validation
- Structured Data & Validation
- Spelling & Grammar Checks
- Custom Source Code Search
- Custom Extraction
- Google Analytics Integration
- Search Console Integration
- PageSpeed Insights Integration
- Link Metrics Integration
- Forms-Based Authentication
- Store & View Raw & Rendered HTML
- Free Technical Support
Plans and Pricing:
- FREE: Limited Features.
- PAID: That costs £149.00 yearly
The tools above are some of the best SEO software on the market. You can use them to analyze your website, increase traffic and rank higher in search engines like Google for free or at a cost depending on what you need. These SEO tools offer many different features that will help you get more visitors into your marketing funnel and convert casual visits into sales. Which of these cognitive neuroscience principles have you applied to increase your product sales online?